Choose your next Adventure!
With its sublime harbour, world-class events, stunning natural beauty and exuberant spirit, Sydney is one of the world’s greatest holiday destinations. It’s a city with plenty of things to see and do – cruise Sydney Harbour, climb to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, have a fun day at the beach and dine alfresco at an acclaimed waterfront restaurant. Just outside of the city you will find an amazing diversity of experiences from wineries to spectacular coastal drives and breathtaking natural landscapes.
Check out land package deals to Sydney!
1. Witness a fish auction, try freshly shucked oysters or learn to cook at the Sydney Fish Market Cooking School.
2. Sydneysiders love cafés. Check out the all-day traditional breakfast menus in Bondi and Newtown, or discover bakeries with a gastronomic twist in Surry Hills, Balmain and Paddington.
Check out 6 Must-go buzzing markets in Sydney!
1. Westfield Sydney has set the pace for sensational shopping, while the historic Queen Victoria Building (QVB) is known for its fabulous fashion boutiques featuring local and international brands.
2. Sydney’s inner city suburbs include stylish Oxford Street in Paddington, funky Crown Street in Surry Hills, and edgy King Street in Newtown.
3. Check out the latest fashion trends and up-and-coming names in the fashion industry at Sydney’s outdoor markets. Head to The Rocks Markets, Paddington Markets and Bondi Markets.
More Sydney Shopping
1. Enjoy the spectacular sights of Sydney Harbour on a relaxing cruise, aboard a luxurious yacht, or a thrilling jet boat ride.
2. Take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney for amazing 360-degree views of the city, the Sydney Opera House and the majestic Blue Mountains.
3. Packed with world‐class attractions such as Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo; Darling Harbour is a great place to see some of Sydney’s greatest attractions.
1. Soak in the vibe of famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Learn to surf, scuba dive, or hire a bike and discover secluded coves and deserted beaches with breathtaking coastal views.
2. Shop for sassy street wear, big Australian swimwear labels and funky designer fashion at Bondi Junction.
3. Enjoy one of Sydney's a spectacular coastal walks such as Bondi to Bronte and Spit to Manly.
More Sydney Beach & Lifestyle
1. Explore lush valleys, cascading waterfalls, and see the famous Three Sisters Rock formation at the World heritage-listed Blue Mountains.
2. Indulge in good food and wine in Hunter Valley, Australia’s oldest and most visited wine region.
3. Discover the unspoilt beaches and bays of Port Stephens and enjoy sand boarding at the famous Stockton Beach sand dunes
4. Go on a self-drive expedition along the spectacular Grand Pacific Drive and see wild dolphins at play in Jervis Bay.
5. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Byron Bay. Wwatch the sunrise at the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse – Australia’s most easterly point.
More Sydney and Surrounds
20 Sep 2015
Sydney Running Festival
One of the most scenic and spectacular courses in Australia, the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival attracts around 36,000 participants annually and is the only time you get to run across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Good Food Month
Australia’s largest food festival for the food lovers. Signature events include the iconic, Night Noodle Markets - Asianinspired street food festivals with music, themed bars.
22 Oct – 8 Nov 2015
Sculpture By The Sea
The spectacular Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk transformed into a 2km long temporary sculpture park. Featuring over 100 sculptures by artists from Australia and across the world.
6 Nov 2015 – 26 Jan 2016
Hunter Valley Christmas Lights
Whopping 1,500,000 Christmas lights displayed throughout Hunter Valley Gardens. The sound and light show will include new displays such as the all-time favourites Winnie the Pooh, Alice in Wonderland & more.
31 Dec 2015
New Year’s Eve Countdown
Catch the famed fireworks at the New Year’s Eve Capital of the World, choreographed to a synchronised music soundtrack from much loved children’s movies and pop songs from 9pm onwards and the highly anticipated Bridge Effect at midnight.
17 - 30 Mar 2016
Sydney Royal Easter Show
Celebrating the Australian culture, the show features awards to best local produce, action packed international rodeo, woodchop competitions to carnival rides, nightly fireworks and live entertainment.
May – Jun 2016
Each year Sydney is transformed into a spectacular canvas of light, music and ideas when Vivid Sydney takes over the city after dark for three weeks in May and June. This free to public event is the largest annual event in Australia.
For more great things to see and do, visit Sydney.com