• Cancellations, refunds and credits are not permitted;
• Origin/destination changes are not permitted;
• Flight date, time and/or name changes are permitted up to 24 hours before departure for a fee, plus any applicable difference in fare. Please see the Scoot Fees Chart for current fees;
• Name changes for any passenger must apply to all flights for that passenger on the booking;
• If your booking contains flights operated by partner airlines, flight date, time or name changes, and upgrade to ScootBiz, are not permitted for all flights in the booking;
• Cabin baggage allowance is 10kg (1 piece + laptop/handbag) in Economy and 15kg (2 pieces) in ScootBiz;
• Checked baggage allowance is 20kg in Economy (for FlyBag and FlyBagEat fares only) and 30kg in ScootBiz;
• KrisFlyer mileage accrual is permitted only if PlusPerks is purchased in the booking;
• Economy sale fares are not eligible for KrisFlyer mileage accrual;
• Conditions of Carriage apply.
Disclaimer for interline (partner) journeys
You have booked an interline journey if one or more of your flights is operated by a partner carrier. No changes are allowed on the date, origin and destination or passenger name. Separate fees or charges may apply for add-on services.
For flights operated by a partner carrier other than Scoot, you are subject to the partner carrier’s Conditions of Carriage and Terms & Conditions, copies of which may be obtained from the partner carrier via their website or call centre.
Scoot is not obliged to cover any expenses or losses incurred as a result of flight mis-connections. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance for your journey.